• That He made the heavens and the earth and all that is in them in six ordinary days and then rested on the seventh? (Genesis 1:1 - 2:4; Exodus 20:8-11)
• That He made the earth before He made the stars? (Genesis 1:1 cf. 1:14-19), and He made plants before He made the sun? (Genesis 1:11-13 cf. 1:14-19)
• That He directly made the first plants and animals - and made them to reproduce “according to their kind”? (Genesis 1:11,12,21,24,25)
• That He made the men of every nation from just one man (Adam) whom He created directly from the dust of the ground and one woman whom He created from Adam’s rib? (Genesis 1:26-28; 2:7, 18, 20-25; Acts 17:26)
• That before the first man Adam sinned, there was no suffering or death in the world like there is today? (Genesis 3:16-20; Romans 5:12, 8:18-23)
• That some men in ancient times lived in excess of 900 years? (Genesis 5:5,8,11,14,20,27)
• That God once judged the whole world by sending a flood that covered every mountain on earth? (Genesis 6:1-8:22; Luke 17:26-27; 2 Peter 2:5)
Indeed, God said all these things and more! If you doubt it, try looking up the passages listed above. For more information on these and related issues and how the impact of these events are evident in the world around us, feel free to explore some of the links listed above.